• Personal Injury

    Posted on June 16th, 2009

    Written by Lawyer Marketing

    Tags

    On June 12th a suspected gas leak in a church caused 22 people to collapse. The majority of the ill stricken were children but several adults also fell and were taken to the hospital by emergency crews. The symptoms ranged from nausea to dizziness even causing two students to faint. Carbon monoxide poisoning was suspected as the reason for all victims’ condition. Early stages of Carbon Monoxide poisoning can cause a person to become dizzy and pass out. Prolonged exposure will lead to brain injuries and even death.

    After an investigation, no leaks were found at the Coronado church. Authorities are still looking for the cause of this mysterious incident.

    Share
    This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 16th, 2009 at 7:21 am and is filed under Personal Injury. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
  • 0 Comments

    Take a look at some of the responses we've had to this article.

  • Leave a Reply

    Let us know what you thought.

  • Name (required):

    Email (required):

    Website:

    Message: